DATES & TIMES
9h-18h : Tuesday, March 17th 2020
9h-18h : Wednesday, March 18th 2020
9h-19h : Thrusday, March 19th 2020
9h-16h : Friday, March 20th 2020
Parc des Expositions - Paris Nord Villepinte
• 100 inc. VAT on site, except for visitors with a free invitation
• €70 inc. VAT if you register on the website before Friday 20th March 2020 before noon.
• FREE if you have an invitation code
Your badge is valid for the 4 days of the event. It also gives you access to the full conference programme.
STUDENTS: IN MARCH 20th ONLY
• Free entry on presentation of a student card to a reception steward
• Minimum one year of higher education already completed
• Suitable dress required
• Groups: 10 maximum with accompanying guide
We reserve the right to refuse entry in the event of non-compliance with the rules above.
JOB SEEKERS: IN MARCH 20th ONLY
Free entry on presentation of current substantiating job-centre documentation to a reception steward.
BADGES CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR REFUNDED.
Badges carry names and are strictly personal. Badge holders may be asked for ID at the entrance to the event.
ACCESS PLAN, CAR PARK
By car :
Hall 6 - Parc des Expositions de Villepinte, ZAC Paris Nord 2, 93420 Villepinte.
From highways :
Take the highway A1 or A3 and then take the A104 highway in direction of "Soissons".
By Airport :
The Exhbition Center is just 1 station far from the Airport. Take the RER B, you will be there in 5 min.
On public transport :
From Paris, take the RER B, in direction of Airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle and get off at the station: "Par cdes Expositions".
From the Airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle, take the RER B in direction of Paris and get off just 1 station after at "Parc des Expositions".
By taxi :
- Taxis G7: +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39 39 39 or +33 (0)1 41 27 66 99 (English operator) -Taxis Bleus: +33 (0) 891 70 10 10
- Alpha Taxis: +33 (0)1 45 85 85 85 -Taxis Parisien: +33 (0)6 29 12 56 54
Visitor Parking :
Parking 1 will be at your disposal. Shuttles buses will link the car park to the visitors' entrance.