DATES & TIMES
9h-18h : Tuesday, March 17th 2020
9h-18h : Wednesday, March 18th 2020
9h-19h : Thrusday, March 19th 2020
9h-16h : Friday, March 20th 2020
Parc des Expositions - Paris Nord Villepinte
• 100 inc. VAT on site, except for visitors with a free invitation
• €70 inc. VAT if you register on the website before Friday 20th March 2020 before noon.
• FREE if you have an invitation code
Your badge is valid for the 4 days of the event. It also gives you access to the full conference programme.
STUDENTS: IN MARCH 20th ONLY
• Free entry on presentation of a student card to a reception steward
• Minimum one year of higher education already completed
• Suitable dress required
• Groups: 10 maximum with accompanying guide
We reserve the right to refuse entry in the event of non-compliance with the rules above.
JOB SEEKERS: IN MARCH 20th ONLY
Free entry on presentation of current substantiating job-centre documentation to a reception steward.
BADGES CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR REFUNDED.
Badges carry names and are strictly personal. Badge holders may be asked for ID at the entrance to the event.
ACCESS PLAN, CAR PARK
By car Pavillon 1 Paris Porte de Versailles 1 Place de la Porte de Versailles 75015 Paris
From highways A1, A4, A6, A6, A10, A15 Head towards Paris, access by the West ring road, exit Porte de Versailles.
From A3, A13, A14: Take the direction of Paris, access by the South ring road, exit Porte de Versailles.
From the ring road exit Porte de Versailles. Download the access map
Visitor parking Parking spaces surround the Exhibition Centre. We recommend parking R.
By plane The Exhibition Centre is 40 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport by RER and metro or A1 motorway, and 20 minutes from Orly airport by A6 motorway.
On public transport Metro line 12, station Porte de Versailles Tramway : Line T3, stop Porte de Versailles Bus : Lines 39 - 80, station Porte de Versailles Heliport : Quick connection with airports More information on : www.ratp.fr
By taxi :
- Taxis G7: +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39 39 39 or +33 (0)1 41 27 66 99 (English operator) -Taxis Bleus: +33 (0) 891 70 10 10
- Alpha Taxis: +33 (0)1 45 85 85 85 -Taxis Parisien: +33 (0)6 29 12 56 54
Visitor Parking :
Parking spaces surround the Exhbition Centre. We recommend parking R. Shuttles buses will link the car park to the visitors' entrance.