Tuesday 26th March : 9am-6pm
Wednesday 27th March : 9am-7:30pm
Thursday 28th March: 9am-4pm
Parc des Expositions - Paris Porte de Versailles
• €91 inc. VAT on site, except for visitors with a free invitation
• €61 inc. VAT if you register on the website before Thursday 28th March 2019
• FREE if you have an invitation code
Your badge is valid for the 4 days of the event. It also gives you access to the full conference programme.
• Free entry on presentation of a student card to a reception steward
• Minimum one year of higher education already completed
• Suitable dress required
• Groups: 10 maximum with accompanying guide
We reserve the right to refuse entry in the event of non-compliance with the rules above.
Free entry on presentation of current substantiating job-centre documentation to a reception steward.
Badges carry names and are strictly personal. Badge holders may be asked for ID at the entrance to the event.
By car Pavillon 1 Paris Porte de Versailles 1 Place de la Porte de Versailles 75015 Paris
From highways A1, A4, A6, A6, A10, A15 Head towards Paris, access by the West ring road, exit Porte de Versailles.
From A3, A13, A14: Take the direction of Paris, access by the South ring road, exit Porte de Versailles.
From the ring road exit Porte de Versailles. Download the access map
Visitor parking Parking spaces surround the Exhibition Centre. We recommend parking R.
By plane The Exhibition Centre is 40 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport by RER and metro or A1 motorway, and 20 minutes from Orly airport by A6 motorway.
On public transport Metro line 12, station Porte de Versailles Tramway : Line T3, stop Porte de Versailles Bus : Lines 39 - 80, station Porte de Versailles Heliport : Quick connection with airports More information on : www.ratp.fr
By taxi - Taxis G7: +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39 39 39 or +33 (0)1 41 27 66 99 (English operator) -Taxis Bleus: +33 (0) 891 70 10 10
- Alpha Taxis: +33 (0)1 45 85 85 85 -Taxis Parisien: +33 (0)6 29 12 56 54